LeafGuard® Installation Technician
Reporting to: Construction Field Supervisor – LeafGuard
Location: Waukee, IA
Transportation: Company Vehicle & Gas Provided
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Performs duties related to the fabrication and installation of LeafGuard gutter and downspout systems for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Erects ladders, scaffolds, and safety devices as required to install gutter and downspout sections.
- Employs the use of tools and material with caution and while following approved safety practices.
- Maintains cleanliness of jobsite during installation and performs final cleanup of jobsite following installation.
- Removal of homeowner’s preexisting gutters when necessary.
- Completes job and time documentation in a legible manner and submits all documentation on a timely basis.
- Performs shop work and maintenance duties as assigned.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the workmanship of gutter and downspout systems, care of tools and material, and final appearance of the worksite.
- Physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving of your whole body to handle, install, position, manipulate material, and erect scaffolding.
- Ability to lift and/or move 25-50 pounds on a regular basis and 100 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to safely, legally, and consistently operate an automobile for traveling.
- High school diploma or GED with some construction worksite experience, or equivalent education, training, and/or related work experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in the state of residence and maintain a clean driving record.
Please fill out our online application below