Tyler’s Insulation Project in Ankeny, Iowa
Colder Temps, Colder Drafts in Ankeny, Iowa
With the temperatures dropping drastically, Tyler was feeling a cold draft through a few of the rooms in his Ankeny, Iowa home. Tyler knew he had a problem with heat escaping from his home after he noticed how much he was constantly turning up the thermostat. He decided to reach out to a local and reliable contractor for his own Home Performance Evaluation.
Effective and Easy Insulation Solutions in Ankeny, Iowa
After running a Home Performance Evaluation, we were able to detect where the heat loss was coming from. The R-Value was not at the number it needed to be to eliminate the heat leaking. Before laying down Cellulose insulation, we air sealed the entire floor of the attic. Air Sealing provided Tyler with the full effect of an insulated home. Next, we inserted Cellulose Insulation raising the R-value from 23 to 49. Our Cellulose Insulation is made completely of recycled and environmentally safe materials, making it an eco-friendly option. Tyler’s home is now fully insulated not allowing any heat to leak from his home giving him the ideal comfort throughout his Ankeny home.
Receive Your Home Performance Test Today
Are you experiencing cold drafts, cold rooms, or cold floors? Contact us today for your personalized Home Performance Test!
- Katie’s LeafGuard® Gutter & Roofing Project In Des Moines, IowaBecca Novak2020-07-31T20:09:17+00:00
- Dennis’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Urbandale, IowaBecca Novak2020-07-13T18:40:57+00:00
- Mike’s Storm Damage LeafGuard® & Roofing Project in Bondurant, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-31T16:08:50+00:00
- Rachel’s LeafGuard® Gutters Project in Davenport, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-17T20:21:05+00:00
- Angie’s Cellulose Insulation Project In Johnston, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-15T19:11:59+00:00
- Jeff’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Johnston, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-05T20:13:45+00:00