Stanford’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Clive, Iowa
Falling Gutters in Clive
Iowa’s harsh winter took a toll on Stanford’s home in Clive. The open style gutters couldn’t handle the added weight of snow and they were installed with nails, that easily pulled away from the wood.
Before & After
LeafGuard® gutters are a top choice among Iowa homeowners because they’re built to last and look great on any home.
Strength & Durability
LeafGuard® Brand Gutters are installed with non-corrosive hangers to support the hood and are attached through the back of the gutter to the fascia board with screws. The hangers are spaced at two-foot intervals, which is more than twice the industry standard, ensuring added strength and durability. Stanford is now safeguarded with over 250 feet of seamless LeafGuard® gutters. Get your free estimate from Home Solutions of Iowa today or call 515-999-2896.
- Nathan’s Knee Wall Insulation Project In Ankeny, IowaBecca Novak2020-12-17T17:46:55+00:00
- Elizabeth’s Cellulose Insulation Project in Clive, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-31T20:59:12+00:00
- Michael’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Clive, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-04T17:20:37+00:00
- Mike’s Spray Foam Insulation Project In Ames, IowaBecca Novak2020-12-31T14:32:20+00:00
- Jon’s Attic Insulation Project In West Des Moines, IowaBecca Novak2021-01-14T14:46:07+00:00