Scott’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Windsor Heights, Iowa
Fascia Damage in Windsor Heights
Scott and his wife just bought this ranch style home in Windsor Heights. They were moving back to Iowa from California and wanted to make sure their new home was ready for the fall and the winter so they contacted us at Home Solutions of Iowa for a free exterior home inspection. We sent one of our home solution experts and discovered standing water, leaves and other debris combined with soffit and fascia damage to their gutter system. If left untreated it could also lead to roofing, landscape, and eventually foundation damage.
A Seamless Solution
Our solution, LeafGuard® Brand Gutters. LeafGuard® is a seamless aluminum gutter system that is roll-formed on-site to ensure a perfect fit for the dimensions of the home. We install custom flashing to match the pitch of the roof and the slope of the gutter so water has no way of flowing behind causing any damage to the soffit and fascia. Last, LeafGuard® prevents debris from building up and clogging the gutters for a maintenance-free, durable, custom-fit solution that allows rainwater to flow freely and safely away from your home each and every time it rains.
Scott’s Windsor Heights, Iowa home is now safeguarded with over 280 feet of LeafGuard® Brand Gutters and is ready for the falling leaves and winter months ahead. For your free gutter estimate contact Home Solutions of Iowa or call us at 515-999-2896.
- Kathy’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Des Moines, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-05T18:28:32+00:00
- Bob & Karen’s LeafGuard® Project in Cedar Falls, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-05T15:36:09+00:00
- Jeff’s LeafGuard® Gutters Project in Mount Ayr, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-29T19:47:31+00:00
- Lindsay’s LeafGuard® Gutter and Roofing Project in Van Meter, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-05T17:51:59+00:00
- Gwen’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Des Moines, IowaBecca Novak2020-09-14T17:20:36+00:00