Robert’s LeafGuard® & Rain Barrel Project in Van Meter, Iowa
Gutter Cover Causing Damage to Landscape
Robert and his wife are both retired and have busy social lives and part-time jobs. The original gutter covers that were installed caused overshooting rainwater and trenching below damaging the landscape surrounding the home.
Robert and his wife spent countless hours and money creating a beautiful landscape around their Van Meter home. When heavy rainfall started overshooting their the faulty gutters, they needed a solution so they called us at Home Solutions of Iowa.
Safeguarded in Van Meter
The team at HSI installed over 300 feet of LeafGuard® Brand Gutters along with one of our rain barrels. This Van Meter home is now safeguarded from further damage to landscape and gutter clogging, along with using the rain barrel to benefit the environment.
- Greg’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Johnston, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-03T19:02:33+00:00
- Bob’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Oskaloosa, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-31T20:23:04+00:00
- Linda’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Dallas Center, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-03T18:34:20+00:00
- Richard’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Des Moines, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-23T17:32:26+00:00
- Curt’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Urbandale, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-31T20:18:28+00:00