Patrick’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Waukee, Iowa
Patrick and his wife are both retired homeowners who were sick of cleaning out their clogged gutters. With many trees in their yard, their gutters were clogged often with leaves, branches, and other debris. To prevent further water damage to their deck and landscape they decided it was time to invest in a clog-free gutter system.
Maintenance-Free, Worry-Free Solution
Over 300 feet of LeafGuard® Brand Gutters were installed on this Waukee home. With LeafGuard® Gutter’s seamless one-piece design, there is no maintenance required leaving Patrick and his wife with no worries of ever having to climb a dangerous ladder to clean out gutters.
Because Patrick choose LeafGuard® gutters for his home in Waukee, his home will benefit from the fact that this gutter system: effectively channels water away from the home, prevents debris from building up and clogging, eliminates the possibility of leaking and costly water damage, and does not require cleaning or other maintenance – so Patrick can put his ladder away.
- Scott’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Windsor Heights, Iowaadmin_hsia2021-03-03T16:11:13+00:00
- Michael’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In West Des Moines, IowaBecca Novak2021-01-11T18:16:53+00:00
- Eunice’s Spray Foam Insulation Project in Boone, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-03T19:43:10+00:00
- David’s LeafGuard® & Roofing Project in Carroll, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-06T17:00:37+00:00
- Lindsay’s LeafGuard® Gutter and Roofing Project in Van Meter, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-05T17:51:59+00:00
- Blake’s Insulation Project in West Des Moines, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-03T19:33:44+00:00