Luke’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Waukee, Iowa
Don’t Take Away from the Natural Beauty of Your Home
In Waukee, IA, Luke, and his wife Katie has created their forever home. This two-story luxury style has over 3,000 square feet of livable space along with a beautiful open porch. The small open style gutters and downspouts on the home could not handle the heavy Iowa downpours. Not only would they overflow but were home to leaves and debris, taking away from the natural beauty of the home.
Before & After
Builder grade, open-style gutters could not handle the rainwater from this massive roof in Waukee. Katie called us for a solution to their beautiful home and we provided prompt service with expert installation.
Immediate Beauty of Precipitation
Luke and Katie decided to contact us at Home Solutions of Iowa for home improvement help to their current situation. We suggested LeafGuard® Brand Gutters. Our custom, luxury gutters instantly added curb appeal to their Waukee home while eliminating clogs overflows and safely guiding rainwater away from their home. LeafGuard® gutters have a large gutter bottom and extra-large 3” x 4” downspout to handle the heaviest of rainfalls and in Waukee, IA.
- Deborah’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Waukee, IowaHSI Marketing2020-09-14T15:01:38+00:00
- Luis & Ashley’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Waukee, IowaHSI Marketing2020-09-14T15:01:17+00:00
- Jon’s Attic Insulation Project In West Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2021-01-14T14:46:07+00:00
- Andrew’s Full Exterior Home Remodel In Waukee, IowaHSI Marketing2020-08-18T15:34:26+00:00
- Kevin’s Attic Insulation Project In Marshalltown, IowaHSI Marketing2020-12-17T16:46:14+00:00