Lila’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Altoona, Iowa
Damaged Gutters in Altoona
Lila’s gutters on her home in Altoona suffered from icicles this winter. The weight of the ice ripped the gutter off of her home. Moving forward, she is a single homeowner that needed a maintenance-free solution that would keep her off of ladders and be durable enough to withstand the harsh Iowa winters.
Before & After
LeafGuard® gutters are roll-formed from one continuous piece of aluminum, that is 18 inches wide and cut to custom lengths that fit your home. The metal itself is 20% thicker than the industry standard for gutters.
The LeafGuard® Solution
LeafGuard® is installed with specially designed hangers designed to support the hood and are attached through the back of the gutter to the fascia board with screws, not nails, which can pull away from wood. We space the hangers at two-foot intervals, which is more than twice the industry standard. This added strength and durability ensure her gutters can endure the heaviest of rainfall come this spring and the harsh Iowa winters. With LeafGuard® Gutter’s clog-free guarantee, Lila can rest easy knowing her Altoona home is safeguarded. Contact us today for your free estimate.
- Mike’s Spray Foam Insulation Project In Ames, IowaBecca Novak2020-12-31T14:32:20+00:00
- Myril’s Insulation Project In West Des Moines, IowaBecca Novak2021-11-10T20:24:35+00:00
- Larry’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Des Moines, IowaBecca Novak2021-11-17T14:50:12+00:00
- Kevin’s Attic Insulation Project In Marshalltown, IowaBecca Novak2020-12-17T16:46:14+00:00
- Nathan’s Knee Wall Insulation Project In Ankeny, IowaBecca Novak2022-09-07T18:29:24+00:00
- Jon’s Attic Insulation Project In West Des Moines, IowaBecca Novak2021-01-14T14:46:07+00:00