Stanley’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Oskaloosa, Iowa
Retired From Cleaning Gutters in Oskaloosa, IA
Recently retired, Stanley enjoys fishing and volunteering around his hometown of Oskaloosa. A typical weekend chore of cleaning out his gutters had turned into a part-time job. Stanley estimated, he spent nearly 30 hours a year maintaining his gutters on his beautiful two-story home in Central Iowa. The process of rigging up a 30 ft ladder and cleaning out the debris in his gutters, just became too time-consuming and dangerous. Falling off ladders is one of the leading causes of accidents around the home. Thousands of people, every year experience falls from ladders while doing repairs, home maintenance, and cleaning out their gutters. Stanley did not want to be a statistic, he did the smart thing by calling us for a solution to his gutter cleaning routine.
Custom Fitted Solution
Our custom-fitted LeafGuard® gutters keep leaves and other debris out of Stanley’s gutters. He will never have to climb ladders to clean out clogs or worry about water damage caused by clogged gutters. Stanley and his family have the peace-of-mind knowing their LeafGuard® gutters are guaranteed not to clog. Since 2003 Home Solutions of Iowa has protected over 25,000 homes from water damage, surface erosion, and climbing ladders – due to clogged gutters.
- LeafGuard® Gutter and GAF Timberline Ultra HD Roof in Eddyville, IAadmin_hsia2020-08-03T18:33:04+00:00
- Stanley’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Oskaloosa, IowaBecca Novak2020-07-30T21:15:05+00:00
- Carol’s LeafGuard® & Roofing Project in Ottumwa, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-03T18:51:08+00:00
- Eunice’s Spray Foam Insulation Project in Boone, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-03T19:43:10+00:00
- Linda’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in West Des Moines, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-04T21:14:32+00:00