Kate’s Rim Joist Project in Waukee, Iowa
Cold Floors In Waukee
Kate was constantly traveling during the winter months but now being newly retired she is taking some time to be at home more. She never noticed anything with cold drafts or floors but now being home more she realized her bathroom floor was colder than other floors in her home. Kate was in need of a solution to having super cold floors in her home.
Solution: Rim Joist
We went out to Kate’s home and inspected the cold floors among her home. Taking a look in her basement, we noticed her Rim Joist wasn’t fully insulated. Air was leaking in from the openings around the Rim Joist. To give Kate’s home the perfect warmth, we used Spray Foam Insulation for the Rim Joists in her basement. We added Rigid Foam which is another foam insulation to the walls of her basement. Rigid Foam has a reflective coating that acts as an effective radiant barrier. Kate’s Waukee, Iowa home is now fully insulated and will provide her the perfect comfort all year round.
- Luis & Ashley’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Waukee, IowaHSI Marketing2020-09-14T15:01:17+00:00
- Nathan’s Knee Wall Insulation Project In Ankeny, IowaHSI Marketing2022-09-07T18:29:24+00:00
- Myril’s Insulation Project In West Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2021-11-10T20:24:35+00:00
- Diane’s Cellulose Insulation Project In Waukee, IowaHSI Marketing2022-02-09T15:06:02+00:00
- Kyle’s LeafGuard® & GAF Asphalt Roof Install in Waukee, IowaHSI Marketing2022-08-18T13:39:36+00:00
- Kenneth’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Waukee, IowaHSI Marketing2020-09-21T13:46:51+00:00
- Andrew’s Full Exterior Home Remodel In Waukee, IowaHSI Marketing2020-08-18T15:34:26+00:00
- Patrick’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Waukee, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-06T17:36:16+00:00