Jeff’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Johnston, Iowa
Jeff was struggling keeping water away from his Johnston, IA home; his landscaping and siding were taking a major beating from pooling water and backsplash from the overshooting of rainwater. The amount of rainwater that was running off his roof was too much for his current gutter system to handle.
LeafGuard® Handles the Heaviest Rainfalls in Johnston
LeafGuard® Gutters are designed out of a single sheet of flat metal that is formed into an extra wide gutter channel. The downspouts are extra-large measuring 3” x 4” and can handle the heaviest rainfalls. LeafGuard® Brand Gutter’s are able to handle 32 inches of rain per hour – over three times the record rainfall ever recorded by the U.S. Weather Bureau. Jeff’s Johnston, IA home is now safeguarded with over 200 feet of LeafGuard® Brand Gutters.
- Damon’s Attic Insulation Project In Johnston, IowaHSI Marketing2022-02-03T14:28:14+00:00
- Jeff’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Johnston, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-05T20:13:45+00:00
- Kevin’s Attic Insulation Project In Marshalltown, IowaHSI Marketing2020-12-17T16:46:14+00:00
- Greg’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Johnston, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-03T19:02:33+00:00
- Nathan’s Knee Wall Insulation Project In Ankeny, IowaHSI Marketing2022-09-07T18:29:24+00:00
- Brenda’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Johnston, IowaHSI Marketing2020-11-02T15:04:43+00:00
- Angie’s Cellulose Insulation Project In Johnston, Iowaadmin_hsia2022-02-03T19:49:00+00:00
- Evelyn’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Johnston, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-03T18:42:58+00:00
- Jenny’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Johnston, IowaHSI Marketing2022-05-17T15:24:34+00:00