Elizabeth’s Cellulose Insulation Project in Clive, Iowa
Uncomfortable Rooms In Clive
Elizabeth loves to spend her winter days cooped up in the house with her kids. As she loved to be inside away from the cold, she noticed it was following her into her Clive, Iowa. She noticed her kid’s rooms had a cold draft coming through. Unsure of how to fix this issue as turning up the thermostat wasn’t working, she reached out to us at Home Solutions of Iowa for help.
Identifying the Issue
We went out to Elizabeth’s Clive, Iowa home to identify where heat was escaping from her home. As a homeowner, it is very easy to figure out there is an issue with insulation in the Winter. After doing a Home Performance Evaluation, we removed the insulation that was already installed in Elizabeth’s attic. We air sealed the nooks and cracks throughout her attic. Air Sealing provides a fuller insulated home. After the Air Sealing was complete, we laid down Cellulose Insulation. Elizabeth’s home is now properly insulated with the complete job of removing old insulation, Air Sealing the cracks and nooks, and blowing in Cellulose Insulation.
Is Your Home Under-Insulated?
Do you feel cold drafts or cold floors throughout your Central Iowa home? It is no fun to live in a cold home, call us today for your free Home Performance Evaluation!
- Mike’s Spray Foam Insulation Project In Ames, IowaBecca Novak2020-12-31T14:32:20+00:00
- Jon’s Attic Insulation Project In West Des Moines, IowaBecca Novak2021-01-14T14:46:07+00:00
- Melinda’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Clive, IowaBecca Novak2022-04-14T16:45:13+00:00
- Myril’s Insulation Project In West Des Moines, IowaBecca Novak2021-11-10T20:24:35+00:00
- Kevin’s Attic Insulation Project In Marshalltown, IowaBecca Novak2020-12-17T16:46:14+00:00
- Michael’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Clive, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-04T17:20:37+00:00