Doyle’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Boone, Iowa
Leaking at the Seams in Boone
Doyle and his wife contacted us at Home Solutions of Iowa when they started to notice water leaking from their gutters every time it rained. The rainwater would overflow onto their walkways and leak at the seams. Their stucco siding and walkways began to suffer and became discolored in areas. They wanted to prevent any more damage from happening to their Boone, Iowa home, and needed an option that was worry-free. In addition, Doyle’s home was closely surrounded by mature trees and wanted a maintenance-free gutter solution as well.
Seamless LeafGuard® Gutters
With over 360 feet of LeafGuard® gutters safeguarding his home, Doyle no longer has to worry about water leaks and the threat of water damage. LeafGuard® Brand Gutter’s are formed on-site, the single sheet of flat metal is formed into an extra wide gutter channel with a perfectly arched cover custom fit to your home, making this gutter system seamless. The system works on the scientific principle of Liquid Adhesion. The gutter’s patented design allows rainwater to travel down and around its curved hood and into the gutter while deflecting leaves and debris; a clog-free, maintenance-free option for Doyle’s Boone, Iowa home.
- Barry’s Seamless Gutter & Roofing Project in Urbandale, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-31T16:33:42+00:00
- Scott’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Windsor Heights, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-05T17:02:09+00:00
- Jay’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Des Moines, IowaBecca Novak2020-08-17T13:40:38+00:00
- Bill’s LeafGuard® Gutter & Roofing Project in Des Moines, IAadmin_hsia2020-07-31T20:25:08+00:00
- Craig’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Melcher-Dallasadmin_hsia2020-07-31T20:22:34+00:00