Custom Insulation in Urbandale, Iowa
Can Lights in Urbandale
If you have recessed lighting installed on your home, they can be a problem area when losing heat; the heat seeps through the recessed light and into the attic. Sheila was dealing with cold rooms and drafty floors, one of the culprits was the recessed lights.
Eliminating Air Leakage
We addressed this issue by placing can light insulation covers over them in the attic and then air sealing. The cover will keep the blown-in cellulose insulation that we added to the attic safely away from the light and the air sealing will eliminate air leakage into the attic. Are you dealing with a similar situation? Call us at Home Solutions of Iowa today for your free Home Performance Evaluation, and find out how our home comfort solutions can maximize your home’s comfort.
- Mike’s Spray Foam Insulation Project In Ames, IowaHSI Marketing2020-12-31T14:32:20+00:00
- Shielding Your Home from Storm Damage: Our Roof Replacement Solution for Hail DamageMegan Muur2023-09-07T14:34:55+00:00
- Ray’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Urbandale, IowaHSI Marketing2022-07-12T15:05:34+00:00
- Seamless Gutter Protection: Mark’s Colonial Home in West Des Moines Gets a Stunning UpgradeBrent Butler2023-08-02T15:11:01+00:00
- Jon’s Attic Insulation Project In West Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2021-01-14T14:46:07+00:00
- The Beauty of Proper Drainage: Before and After Gutter InstallationMegan Muur2023-10-03T21:23:48+00:00