Corey’s Roofing Project in Ankeny, Iowa
Improper Roof Installation in Ankeny
Corey had his Ankeny, Iowa home’s roof replaced 2 years ago. He began to notice sections where shingles had curled and lifted, were crooked, and even had large gaps in-between them. In the midwest, a roof’s life can be affected by proper installation, maintenance, weather conditions, home insulation and ventilation, nearby foliage and wind/storm damage. In Corey’s case, his shingles were improperly installed causing their life to be significantly shorter. If not addressed, this could cause more serious damage to his home.
Roofing Contractors You Can Trust
At Home Solutions of Iowa, our roofing system is more than just shingles. Our GAF roofing system offers a better roof and greater peace of mind. We offer exclusive warranties to ensure that Corey’s Ankeny home has a durable, sturdy roof that will look great and LAST for years to come. Pictured is Corey’s new GAF Timberline Lifetime Ultra HD Asphalt Shingles.
- Michael’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Clive, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-04T17:20:37+00:00
- Henrick’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Decorah, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-22T15:25:12+00:00
- Angie’s Cellulose Insulation Project In Johnston, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-15T19:11:59+00:00
- Scott’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Indianola, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-31T16:20:47+00:00
- Joyce’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Webster City, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-03T19:02:42+00:00
- Douglas’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Grinnell, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-22T15:36:10+00:00