Carma’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Des Moines, Iowa
Carma’s Gutters Couldn’t Handle Iowa’s Rainfall
Carma is a single retired woman who was fed up worrying about gutter maintenance on her Des Moines, IA home. Not only were the gutters clogged frequently; the downspouts were too small to handle the amount of Iowa’s rainfall and they were poorly placed on the home, making rainwater unable to be guided freely and safely away from her home. Carma spotted one of our trucks at her neighbor’s house and decided to give us a call at Home Solutions of Iowa.
Custom Downspout Placement in Des Moines
We safeguarded Carma ’s home with over 150 feet of white LeafGuard® Gutters. We configured the downspouts more discretely on the home and ran some of the downspouts into drain tile that connected to a pop-up drain away from the home. This allows rainwater to be safely guided away from her home’s foundation underground rather than running a long unattractive downspout through her landscape.
- Richard’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Des Moines, Iowaadmin_hsia2022-02-07T17:20:41+00:00
- Jim’s Spray Foam Insulation Project In Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2022-12-08T19:24:06+00:00
- Kaufman’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2021-05-06T19:22:05+00:00
- Angie’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Des Moines, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-06T17:07:37+00:00
- Katie’s LeafGuard® Gutter & Roofing Project In Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2020-07-31T20:09:17+00:00
- Gwen’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2020-09-14T17:20:36+00:00
- Kevin’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2020-12-18T15:21:00+00:00
- Dan’s Attic Insulation Project In Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2022-02-28T14:52:30+00:00
- Ann’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2022-01-19T14:48:05+00:00