Blake’s Insulation Project in West Des Moines, Iowa
Cold Rooms in West Des Moines
Blake’s West Des Moines home was struggling to stay warm and he was dealing with cold, drafty rooms. After a home performance evaluation, one of the issues we discovered was that the attic was not air sealed. This allowed heat to escape the living space causing condensation and mold growth in the attic.
We removed all of the insulation and prepared to air seal and eliminate any areas of air leakage. Air sealing eliminates leaks and will make Blake’s home more comfortable and efficient.
Air Sealing Eliminates Leaks
We air sealed the joints, cracks, and other openings in Blake’s West Des Moines home before insulating with blown-in cellulose insulation. If you are dealing with cold or drafty rooms, call Home Solutions of Iowa today for your free Home Performance Evaluation, and find out how our home comfort solutions can maximize your home’s comfort and efficiency for the chilly months ahead!
- Steve’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In West Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2021-05-20T14:33:36+00:00
- Michael’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In West Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2021-01-11T18:16:53+00:00
- Jon’s Attic Insulation Project In West Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2021-01-14T14:46:07+00:00
- Dan’s Blown-In Insulation Project In West Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2022-01-06T15:46:41+00:00
- Nathan’s Knee Wall Insulation Project In Ankeny, IowaHSI Marketing2022-09-07T18:29:24+00:00
- Myril’s Insulation Project In West Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2021-11-10T20:24:35+00:00
- Craig Bartelt’s Cellulose Job In West Des Moines, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-09-14T15:51:50+00:00
- Cindy’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In West Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2021-08-04T14:39:48+00:00