Barry’s Seamless Gutter & Roofing Project in Urbandale, Iowa
Overshooting Rainwater in Urbandale
Barry and his wife had just bought a home in Urbandale that was like new. They reached out to us with concerns about their current gutter system; the gutter’s performance, overall look, downspout placement, and a metal diverter that was placed on the roof. Rainwater was overshooting their gutters and pooling on the patio below. Because their home was free from trees they wanted an option other than LeafGuard® that could handle the heaviest of rainfalls in Iowa. We sent one of our Home Solution Experts to do a free inspection/estimate and discussed the best options for Barry and his Urbandale, Iowa home.
Upon inspection we noticed that the gutters and downspouts were not large enough to handle Iowa’s heavy rains, they were starting to age and the downspouts were not placed in the most effective areas on the home to guide rainwater safely away from their home.
We also discovered that the roof, although practically new, did not have proper ice and water shield installed; it was going to be a matter of time before Barry would have to replace his roof as well.
Top-of-the-Line Roofing & Gutter System in Urbandale
After discussing our lifetime workmanship guarantee and the GAF Golden Pledge® Limited Warranty, one of the strongest warranties in the industry, Barry decided to go with us here at Home Solutions of Iowa for his top-of-the-line GAF roofing and high flow seamless gutter system.
“Home Solutions of Iowa has a frequent presence in our neighborhood. In looking for a roofer, we first asked our deck builder for a recommendation for a quality roofing company. The recommended company didn’t keep the appointment or reply to my inquiry for follow up. I then did some research about Home Solutions including their story and any other available information online, through BBB, and the Iowa Attorney General consumer protection section. Our initial contact was positive as was every other interaction since. We now have a quality roof with a lifetime warranty, newly improved gutters, and also a known contracting firm to recommend to others and use ourselves when we undertake our next project. I couldn’t be more satisfied with Home Solutions of Iowa.” -Barry O.
Barry’s Urbandale, Iowa home is safeguarded with over 280 feet of seamless RainPro® gutters and GAF’s Timberline® Ultra HD® Weathered Wood asphalt shingles. These shingles enhance the look of his home and include StainGuard Plus™ Time Release Technology that fights blue-green algae. Contact Home Solutions of Iowa for your next home improvement project today.
- Brian’s LeafGuard® & Roofing Project in Urbandale, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-03T18:53:08+00:00
Brian’s LeafGuard® & Roofing Project in Urbandale, Iowa
- Curt’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Urbandale, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-07-31T20:18:28+00:00
Curt’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Urbandale, Iowa
- Kevin’s Attic Insulation Project In Marshalltown, IowaBecca Novak2020-12-17T16:46:14+00:00
Kevin’s Attic Insulation Project In Marshalltown, Iowa
- Ray’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Urbandale, IowaBecca Novak2022-07-12T15:05:34+00:00
Ray’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Urbandale, Iowa
- Jon’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Urbandale, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-06T17:17:40+00:00
Jon’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Urbandale, Iowa
- Dennis’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Urbandale, IowaBecca Novak2022-02-02T22:14:58+00:00
Dennis’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Urbandale, Iowa
- Cindy’s LeafGuard® Project In Urbandale, IowaBecca Novak2021-12-29T20:38:04+00:00
Cindy’s LeafGuard® Project In Urbandale, Iowa
- Suzy’s Ultimate LeafGuard® Gutter and GAF Timberline Ultra HD Roof in Urbandale, IABecca Novak2022-02-09T19:30:34+00:00
Suzy’s Ultimate LeafGuard® Gutter and GAF Timberline Ultra HD Roof in Urbandale, IA
- Mike’s Spray Foam Insulation Project In Ames, IowaBecca Novak2020-12-31T14:32:20+00:00
Mike’s Spray Foam Insulation Project In Ames, Iowa
- Larry’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Des Moines, IowaBecca Novak2021-11-17T14:50:12+00:00
Larry’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Des Moines, Iowa