Angie’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Des Moines, Iowa
Damaged Gutters in Des Moines
Angie’s gutters on her Des Moines home had started to pull away, and in some areas had completely fallen off due to the added weight of snow and ice. Angie was in need of a more reliable, durable gutter option that will be able to handle both Iowa winters and spring/summer heavy rains.
Built to Last Quality
Specially designed, non-corrosive hangers support the LeafGuard® Brand Gutter hood and are attached through the back of the gutter to the fascia board with screws, not nails, which can pull away from wood. The hangers are spaced at two-foot intervals, which is more than twice the industry standard, ensuring added strength and durability.
All these features work perfectly together, to give a one-piece gutter bottom and hood that deflects leaves and debris better than any other gutter protection system; that will not clog or cause leaks.
- Ling’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2020-08-25T15:36:49+00:00
- Nathan’s Knee Wall Insulation Project In Ankeny, IowaHSI Marketing2022-09-07T18:29:24+00:00
- Jeff’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2020-09-15T15:06:48+00:00
- Kevin’s Attic Insulation Project In Marshalltown, IowaHSI Marketing2020-12-17T16:46:14+00:00
- Kaufman’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2021-05-06T19:22:05+00:00
- Myril’s Insulation Project In West Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2021-11-10T20:24:35+00:00
- Warner’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2021-07-08T19:17:18+00:00
- Gwen’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Des Moines, IowaHSI Marketing2020-09-14T17:20:36+00:00
- Carma’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Des Moines, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-03T18:46:15+00:00