Andrew’s Full Exterior Home Remodel In Waukee, Iowa
Home Upgrade Wanted In Waukee
Andrew recently bought a beautiful new home in Waukee, Iowa. Living on the corner lot with a lot of land and backed by a nice lake; he was in the perfect spot for an amazing curb appeal. Andrew knew he wanted to transform the exterior of his home completely. Being a past customer of ours, Andrew was set on us helping him take his home to the next level. Walking around his Waukee, Iowa home, we identified the areas that needed to be updated as well as the areas that would give his home the best looking one on the block. After meeting and going over what projects we think would give him the ideal curb appeal and lasting look on his home; he was set to get his gutters, roof, siding, and deck redone.
Back Of House Transformation
With a new roof, gutters, siding, deck, and a nice paint job; Andrew’s house looks completely new.
Enhancing Andrew’s Curb Appeal
Andrew now has the best looking home on the block thanks to his full exterior home project. Installing our Designer Series 56x Gutters, GAF Asphalt Roof, Engineered Wood Siding, and a Composite Deck; Andrew’s home is safeguarded for many years to come. There are many benefits to getting a full exterior home upgrade as it will increase your home value, easier to maintain, saves energy, and provides protection longer down the road.
- Designer Series 56x Gutters: Andrew’s home is safeguarded with his new gutters. They are built on-site to match the precise dimension of the home. They will prevent leak issues and debris buildup as well as enhance the home’s appearance.
- Asphalt Roofing: Andrew’s new roof will protect his home from harsh weather conditions, enhance durability, and will give him the perfect aesthetic look. With GAF Asphalt Shingles, they are perfected to create a nice better-looking roof.
- Engineered Wood Siding: Not only does siding boost Andrew’s curb appeal, but it is durable and protective. Andrew made the best decision with choosing Engineered Wood Siding as it resists damages and the impact is better than wood, vinyl, and fiber cement siding. This siding will also protect his home from water and termite damage.
- Composite Decking: With a whole new patio, Andrew can enjoy his dream deck he has been searching for. Our composite decking is hardwearing, low-maintenance, customizable, and protected well into the future. Andrew will have one of the best looking ones with a TimberTech AZEK deck.
Andrew’s home is fully safeguarded with a new roof, gutters, siding, and deck. Check out the final photos!
- Jon’s Attic Insulation Project In West Des Moines, IowaBecca Novak2021-01-14T14:46:07+00:00
- Nathan’s Knee Wall Insulation Project In Ankeny, IowaBecca Novak2020-12-17T17:46:55+00:00
- Larry’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Des Moines, IowaBecca Novak2021-11-17T14:50:12+00:00
- Deborah’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project In Waukee, IowaBecca Novak2020-09-14T15:01:38+00:00
- Mike’s Spray Foam Insulation Project In Ames, IowaBecca Novak2020-12-31T14:32:20+00:00
- Patrick’s LeafGuard® Gutter Project in Waukee, Iowaadmin_hsia2020-08-06T17:36:16+00:00