Premium Basement Insulation for Your Ankeny, IA, Home
Basement insulation is crucial to protecting your home from potential fires around electrical outlets and exposed wiring. If you’re considering adding safe insulation to your basement, you have come to the right place. Home Solutions of Iowa provides top-quality insulation installations for homeowners throughout Ankeny, Iowa, and surrounding areas. From spray foam insulation to cellulose insulation, you can count on us to install the best basement insulation for your needs, energy efficiency goals, and budget.
Spray Foam Insulation for Your Basement
Our spray foam insulation outperforms other spray foam products by being composed of two parts for maximum coverage. This is so much more effective than the one-part spray foam you may find in your local hardware store. What’s more, our spray foam insulation:
- Is resistant to moisture and mold.
- Stops insects, dust, and pollen from entering your house.
- Helps offer humidity control for your comfort and the safety of your home.
- Can reduce unwanted noise pollution from the outdoors.
Cellulose Insulation for Your Basement
Home Solutions of Iowa also installs cellulose basement insulation with a Class 1 fire safety rating for your home. This insulation is not only highly regarded for its safety but also for its design—cellulose insulation is crafted entirely of recycled materials. Other benefits of cellulose insulation include:
- It is safely treated with a non-toxic borate solution.
- This type of insulation is resistant to mold and insects.
- It is blown-in which helps stop air leakage that could fuel potential flames.
- Cellulose insulation is lightweight, environmentally friendly, and energy efficient.
Contact Home Solutions of Iowa to learn more about how we can protect your Ankeny, IA, home with top-quality basement insulation solutions. If you are unsure whether spray foam insulation or cellulose insulation will work best for your needs, our knowledgeable technicians will gladly make a recommendation.