Choosing The Right Commercial Roofing Company
HSI: The Best Commerical Roofing Company
As a property owner, you need to be selective about every decision you make. From choosing the right employees to selecting the perfect vendor; you have a lot of stressful decisions on your hand. When choosing a contractor to update your commercial property, it can be hard to figure out which roofing company to go with. Investing money into a project that does not turn out the way you were expecting can be the biggest headache for you as an owner. We have come up with the 10 best tips when selecting a commercial roofer for your property.
We redid a local apartment complex providing them with our GAF Roofing System.
10 Tips To Follow When Seeking A Commercial Roofer
- Ask for proper licensed, certificates, and affiliations: They must provide proof that they are licensed to practice in your state and paperwork is up to date. It is also important to make sure all the employees who work on your commercial roof be trained and certified.
- Ask for referrals: The real proof of a company saying they are the best is a satisfied customer. You can ask friends, business associates, and other businesses in your area. Also, be sure to ask about the friendliness of the staff, their previous work, and their list of references.
- Make sure they have a background in commercial roofing: You don’t want a commercial roofer who has no experience handling a commercial roof.
- The lowest bidder is not always the greatest value: Some of the companies who offer low prices tend to cut corners and use subpar materials. This will end up costing you more money in the long run.
- Don’t rely only on referrals and advertisements: Do your research. Check with organizations like the Better Business Bureau and online review sites to find out about the roofing contractor before you make a final decision.
- Ask plenty of questions: There are enough questions you can ask to adequately assess their qualifications and make an informed decision about your commercial roofing company. A quality company will be happy to answer all of your questions, ease your worries, and establish a good relationship.
- Make sure they have enough employees to handle the job: Some commercial roofing companies may not have enough staff to handle a large job.
- Inquire the companies safety record: Safety is key. They should be ready to provide you with information about how it is a top priority for them.
- Your roofer should provide a variety of options: Any roofing job is going to be expensive but a lot of commercial roofing companies offer different quotes and packages that are convenient and affordable.
- Have a top-quality commercial roofer on speed dial: Doing your research, you can be sure that when the time comes for a roof replacement, you will have the best commercial roofer at your fingertips.
Offering a variety of styles and colors, you will be able to get a nice aesthetic as well as enhanced durability.
Choose HSI For Your Commerical Roofing Project
For your next roofing replacement, choose HSI. We have been serving the Des Moines and other Iowa communities since 2003, we are the local, licensed, and insured contractor to trust with your commercial roofing project. We provide peace of mind project communicating every step of the way. Give us a call today to get set up with your personal commercial property roofing replacement free estimate.