We did some digging and found a few interesting facts about autumn!
Did you know:
- Leaves turn brown in autumn as the shorter days bring less chlorophyll-producing sunlight.
- Research has shown that squirrels’ brains grow larger in autumn which probably helps them remember where they bury their nuts.
Did you also know LeafGuard® gutters:
- Come with ScratchGuard® paint finish and a limited lifetime warranty that is guaranteed not to chip, peel or crack.
- Are 20% thicker aluminum that will never rust or deteriorate.
- Are maintenance-free, durable, custom fit gutters.
- Are the only one piece seamless leaf shedding system on the market. LeafGuard® was tested by the Good Housekeeping Institute and is backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal insuring that the LeafGuard® system meets all performance claims.
- Prevent debris from building up and clogging your gutters.
- Eliminate the possibility of your gutters leaking and causing costly water damage.
- Do not require cleaning or other maintenance – so you can put your ladder away
If you’ve ever spent a weekend precariously perched on a ladder to clear out leaves, dirt, and other debris from your gutters, you know what a pain this task can be. Imagine a spring and a fall where you are able to stay off the ladder and not worry about cleaning your gutters. . . Being able to enjoy your spring blooms and your fall bonfire without the stress of seasonal gutter maintenance would be amazing, wouldn’t it? At Home Solutions of Iowa, we get it. That’s why we’re proud to offer LeafGuard® – the only one-piece gutter system designed with built-in gutter protection to provide you with a maintenance-free solution. With LeafGuard® gutters installed on your home, you won’t have to worry about clogged gutters ever again.